Akuhiei Ragnos has orange-colored hair. Gold eyes. Light skin. Slim but muscular. And usually wears and attire of black and/or purple. Akuhiei is commented of having the same face as his brother, but the girls say that he's cuter with his hair and personality.
Akuhiei is known to have a care-free and comical side, and usually makes fun of those that are worth it. He has a gentle and kind heart to other people, and always wanted to save lives to show his skills. He also enjoys sneaking on people, and others find it intrusive or annoying. He even has a perverted side to him, and just couldn't resist when it comes to someone as cute as Shirley, or any other girl for that matter. Also, he has a disturbing intellect to know the truth in high amounts of speeds, and most people find it hard to believe at first. His personality is in contrary to that of his brother, as Kain is sometimes bored and serious, while Akuhiei is cheerful and childish at best.
When he was under the wing of Darth Sagus, Akuhiei was put under strain of showing no emotions, and never raising his head to show what he feel. Eventually, he shows his face to others, and he shows them all his anger and fear on his victims, driving them to the point of breaking down. When he was then placed with the mask that was meant for him by Marka's possessions, his mind struggled with the dakness within him, due to his mind slowly but surely treading down the point of absolute despair. When unleashed, his mind was dramatically fractured and broken, making him an unstable and murderous monstrousity. He slaughtered everything and everyone he encountered, cannibalizing on their flesh and blood to unconsciously increase his power and bloodlust, and even attempted to kill Kain and Kallen. He regains some of his sanity and reason when Shirley selflessly placed herself between him and his brother, and ended up with a severely injured shoulder as a result of his bite. Though he regained some of sanity, he still exhibits his muderous nature and sinister aura, even his habit of cannibalism. Although, he manages to fully control his malevolant entity and merged willingly with his Darksider to better utilize it without losing control.
As Death Stalker, he has a darkly sinister and sadistic side to him, and even enjoys the pleasure of seeing people tortured and slaughtered for their crimes, and even doesn't mind being cut and slice by others, making him a masocist. He would even cut his own arm off, and even decapitate himself to scare and traumatize his victims. He always speaks in a slitherly tone, and it basically scares people from a distance. Akuhiei also sees himself as an agent of chaos; as things are fair with the method of discord. Also, due to being infected by the Evil Legacy more than anyone, he usually harbors an unnatural and foul aura that gives people, even Kallen, the creeps and unease. Adas commented that he dislikes him because of his vile vulgarity toward his victims, mainly towards females. However, he finally regains his old persona after the Rings of Naught Arc, and focuses back on helping the innocent.
The Untold Story Arc (Bonus 1) Edit
Meeting Zack XargusEdit
Discussion within the Jedi CouncilEdit
At the night that Zack and his friends are on the roof of Dantooine, Kain and Akuhiei are in the Council Chamber where the Jedi Masters discuss an important matter at hand. The Council discuss that the Mandalorian threat is growing more and more, but wonder if they should make a move soon. Akuhiei wispers to Kain that this meeting is a little too boring, and wonders if they want to take action soon. Kain tells him that it really is boring and dull, but is more concerned of what Zack and his friends are doing at the moment. With that, Akuhiei then goes back to minding his own business, but reminds Kain that he'll need to plan a date for Kallen soon, as he's already making a date for Shirley, and Kain blushes and tells his brother to keep his mouth shut, and Akuhiei does so with a gleefully satisfied smile. Back to the matter at hand, Dorak says that the wise choice is to stay behind the scenes and not interfere in the wars. Kain and Akuhiei are shocked by this to some degree, and Vandar says that it may be wise, but it seems cowardly. Akuhiei speaks out and says that doing nothing is the most cowardly thing anyone can do, and he and his brother want to save people, and Kain agrees. However, Vrook, their master, tells them that gifted students like them are to be a perfect example for many in the future, and not be like Zack, Revan, Kayle and Alek, for, as he says, are not worth being of the Order. Kain and Akuhiei are aggravated by this, and yell to their master to never say that Zack, or his friends, that they are worth nothing. Zhar tries to calm them down, and reassures them that they are not going to throw away Zack, nor anyone else for no reason. Atris tells them that Zack and Kayle are not showing any signs of being like true Jedis, so she wonders if they need more discipline. But Lonna Vash says that they know the laws of the Jedi Code, so there is no need for more discipline. Kavar agrees, and says that they, Zack, Revan, Kayle and Alek actually make fine Jedis, and Kain and Akuhiei are happy to hear this. But Vrook argues that they are lacking in everything, and paranoingly believes them to be a future threat to the galaxy, if not the entire universe. Kain and Akuhiei get angry again, but Vandar tells Vrook that Zack and the others are well-viewed, and does not sense any darkness, nor any other evil intent in them. Atris then says that the true threat lies elsewhere, and it rests within the Unknown Regions, and they should be focusing on that for the mean time. Vrook interrupts that Zack and his friends may be joining that hiding threat in the future, and wants them to be rid of before everything is lost. Zhar tells Vrook that he shouldn't say things like that. But Vrook says that he knows that Zack and the rest will bring destruction and despair to everyone in the universe, and end all life. Kain and Akuhiei finally lose their temper, and they get up from their chairs, and grab Vrook by the neck. Kain tells Vrook to shut his trap about Zack, and Akuhiei says that, while Zack is their rival, he is their friend and nothing less than that. Vandar tells Kain and Akuhiei they should stay calm and focus, and that beating Vrook into a pulp won't help at all. Kain and Akuhiei then let go of their grip on Vrook and return to their seats. Kavar then goes back on the matter of the hidden threat that lies within the Unknown Regions, and say that they should decide on what to do by tomorrow.
As Kain and Akuhiei then head for their chambers, they stop in the hallway to think about what the Council had said about not going to war to help the innocent. Kain says that it's their choice whether to get involved or not, but that doesn't mean they should not go if they're not. Akuhiei agrees, and says that they should get ready for the war soon, and Kain agrees. They then go straight to their chambers, but Vrook comes to them to talk. Kain and Akuhiei are uninterested with speaking to him, but Vrook asks them to listen. Kain and Akuhiei then pay attention, and ask on what it is that he asks. Vrook tells them that they are needed on a mission to Yavin, and should go by now. Kain and Akuhiei are hesitant for a moment, but accept the mission, and tell Vrook that they'll be back very soon, but remind him that they don't like him, nor his attitude toward Zack and his friends. Vrook then departs to his chambers, and Kain and Akuhiei go to their mission.
Going to WarEdit
An Unfortunate DemiseEdit
Discovery of RagnosEdit
The Sword Of Destiny Arc Edit
Dark Evolution Arc Edit
The Revelation Arc Edit
Discussion of the Final ReunionEdit
On the planet Coruscant, several Jedi Knights fall in defeat, and continue to groan with immense pain. Vrook is seen beside a window, but pays little attention to the fallen Jedi Knights. Kain and Akuhiei are then shown walking passed the Knights and say to Vrook that they sure do hate thickheaded people. Vrook gives them his apologizes, and says that he will give them the information that they need. Vrook tells them that they materias that they will need lies within the realm of Sith'aria itself. They then stop walking and stop with their backs turned on Vrook, and the Jedi Master says that this way may prove to be troublesome if they end up against the Sith'arian Superiors themselves. Kain asks him with his head slightly turns to him but only half way if that's right, and Vrook replies that he speaks honestly. Akuhiei then says that that's fine, and for him to swear on these. Immediately from saying this, Akuhiei pulls out several cards, and they appear to be stained in blood, revealing to belonged to the other masters, and he tosses them to Vrook that land on the floor in front of him. Vrook asks them on why they are doing this, and Kain replies with a paining groan that they need the Sith'anite Materia. As the "Final Reunion" is coming. Kain then turns to look at Vrook, with his eyes turning into the Perfect Obedience, and says that they need them. Vrook is confused by this "Final Reunion" that Kain just spoke of, and Kain's eyes fade back to normal, but is in groaning pain as a result. Akuhiei places his hand on his shoulder to calm him down, and he now speaks to Vrook. Akuhiei says that the others that have been in their service shall all assemble, and that together they shall take revenge against the realm of Sith'aria. He continues to say that they have already send out the invitations, but it would appear that someone is holding out the prizes. Vrook asks him on these "Invitations", and Kain points out of the Dark Stigma, and sees that Vrook knows all too well about it, and Vrook places his hand to his neck that Zack had choked him from. Akuhiei further clarifies that the Evil Legacy of the power of darkness lives on in the Spiral Force and makes it happen. He continues to say in a now slight sorrow that it has done so much for them, yet they do not know how to manifest it for themselves, and Vrook slightly scratches the Dark Stigma on his neck. Akuhiei then wonders on what can they do now, for he, Kain and the others are merely remnants of an old and ancient evil, merely remnants of the Evil Legacy. He now stands in front of Vrook and points out that, until they gain the Sith'anite Materia and gain the power for themselves, they cannot be strong even to stop it. He says with a slithering voice that the Dark Stigma and the Evil Legacy are not enough for them, not to stop the "Final Reunion" from completing. Vrook wonders on what they had meant by that, and Kain and Akuhiei looked at each other for a second. They exclaim to Vrook that he surely had noticed it from before, or from being within their presence. They start to walk towards him, and they stop from a foot away from Vrook and now bow down on their knees and hands to the floor. They then rip off the clothing that is covering their injuries from the Dark Stigma that they got from Zack, and a sudden rumble begins to occur within a few seconds. The Ragnos Brothers then begin to raise their heads, and as they do so, an ominous pressure is then felt from their bodies, and static flashes of Zack's full dark form begins to resonate from their beings, along with everything becoming dark within the flashes. They look to Vrook, and their faces are shown with Zack's dark and menacing face and grin for hunger from the static flashes. Vrook looks to them with shock and horror, with his Dark Stigma giving him a deathly painful sensation, and the dark apparation of Zack's form gives off a powerful and sinister aura that shakles the very fabric of space with its face ever so frightening with several static flashes.
Zack VS Kain/Inferno & Akuhiei/Night TerrorEdit
Zack finally reaches the spot where the door to Sith'aria had been opened and gets out of his rider to confront Kain and Akuhiei. He sees them at a distance, and they see him as well. Kain and Akuhiei call out to him that they have now came back to where they started, and wonder if this will be their final battleground. Zack replies that he's not sure but asks them on what will happen now. They just give a slight grin and answer that their strengths and darksiders will tell them. Zack looks to them with a face of pity and comments that he guesses a remnant of evil wouldn't know either. They look to him and seem to be affected by his response. They ask him if so what if they're puppets, and their arms begin to resonate and burn with energy as they grip their hands. They look to their arms and reply "Once upon a time...", and Zack puts himself on the defensive. They now have their attentions on him and declare "...You were too!!!", and they now have their Infernal Twister and Shadow Reaver unleashed at Zack, as they have instantly transformed into their darksider forms from saying this. Zack evades their attacks and heads straight at them. They clash at each other with their weapons, and put themselves into weapon-lock, and they see something at the skies. Zack's friends have arrived on the enormous Ebon Hawk ship, and the Ragnos Brothers distance themselves from Zack, but the latter goes after them. They continue to attack each other, but the Ragnos Brothers can't leave a single cut on Zack, despite being empowered and healed by their darksider forms. They are then a distance from Zack and they are then in battle stance, and Zack does the same.
Inside the Ebon Hawk, Edward is shown with the others and tells Zack that he's brought him some Sith'anite Materia. However, the ship gets a little off balance, and Edward nearly drops the box that contains the Sith'anite Materia. Edward asks Atton to be careful, as the Materia would surely destroy the ship if they break. Atton apologizes and says that they will find a place to land this thing. One of the Sith'arian superiors, Aeon Xen, says that Zack can handle this alone. Edward hears this with a slight confusion. Orochi clarifies that Kain and Akuhiei are nothing more than remnants on evil, even in their darksider forms. He continues to say that they can think of them as a sort of larval form of things, as it shows Zack still fighting the Ragnos Brothers and seems to be having the advantage to some extent. Kairo then asks him in a childish manner if they are some sort of undeveloped insects, but Tyranno tells him to get serious. Revan and Kayle then wonder if they are going to let their darksiders take full control and go all out. Neon replies that they may get stronger like that and rejuvenate their bodies that way for one last battle, but that would mean that they can't go back to normal for a long period of time, and Revan and Kayle seems to agree on this. Kairo gets confused and wonders what will they do if they cannot help Zack out. Eagalo tells Kairo to leave this conversation to the matured ones, and Kairo tells him to put his beak where it belongs, and Liono just sighs with his fingers to his eyebrows. Tiguro just says that they grown ups don't get this either, but Viloura interrupts that Zack seems to have been getting stronger from all his battles, and happens to have got his strength from his will power, and that his own darksider has been helping him from within himself, and Kraynos seems to understand this. Viloura continues to speak, while it shows Zack fighting the Ragnos Brothers from platforms to buildings, that Zack has the strength to endure all the struggles and hardships that have followed, and even reminds her and the others that he has the same spark of determination that they had from so many years ago. The scene goes back to the others in the Ebon Hawk, and the Xen Brothers say that Zack has about 10 minutes to end this fight, and that they'll have to tell him that his other friends have left Sith'aria to remain safe, and that the Ragnos Brothers' friends have also abandoned this realm to save themselves.
Zack is then shown battling the Ragnos Brothers by the side of a tall building, and they are soon about to end this. They continue to fight, and Zack is now at a distance from them, and doesn't even notice the Ebon Hawk behind him. He gives a 1 second smirk, and prepares his Sword of Destiny for a last shot at beating them. He lunges at them, and they deliver each other their strikes. However, Zack is gradually giving them more injuries on them than it would be on him, and the Ragnos Brothers are very frustrated by it. They now place themselves at a great distance from Zack, and Zack looks to them with full determination, while the Ragnos Brothers are simply angered from being unable to harm him. They now fuel themselves with their powers, and even energize their weapons with the Infernal Twister and Shadow Reaver. Zack places himself on the defensive, and waits for their move. The Ragnos Brothers are now at full-power, and they jump backwards into the skies, and place out their weapons. Zack sees this, but keeps his focus on him. They now burn with their overwhelming energies, and they are engulfed in streams of power at Zack. Zack now places his sword to his left hand, and it is fueled with vast energies from his own being. It is then now charging, and Zack places it back with his prepared stance, and his eyes are now resonating with determination and power. The Ragnos Brothers are shown with their faces within their power streams, and are about to strike at Zack. Now at full-power, Zack's body bursts of vast and powerful energies, and as they are about to strike at him, he spins with his sword that courses with power, and an instant flash occurs. Kain and Akuhiei are drastically slashed by Zack's sudden strike and vast shining waves from his sword, and Zack maintains his position.
The two are then crashed onto the platforms from a great distance, and are back instantly into their normal but massively damaged and injuredly bloody bodies. Kain and Akuhiei try to get to their feet, but can't seem to even get on their own knees. Zack now leaps to their location, and he sees them with an unflinched face. Kain and Akuhiei are in desparation, and without thinking, they use the little power they had to fire Cerungas at Zack, but the boy easily neutralizes them with a single swing his sword. Zack slowly walks to them, and they try to get away by crawling on the floor. As they try to get away, the Ragnos Brothers try to call forth their darksiders, but only receive utter silence. Seeing that they may die from Zack's wrath or from their injured bodies, they try to call out for someone with their telepathy, but there is no answer. Zack now stops by them, and just stares to wonder what will the next action take now. Kain and Akuhiei look at him with gasping fright, but by surprise, Zack places out his hand to help them. However, they suddenly fall from the ground that they were on that suddenly crumbles, and they feel as though they are about to die. But by a twist of events, they see numerous orbs of Sith'anite Materia, and they reach out with the Force to obtain them. They now have them within their grasp, but out of surprise and shock, they are suddenly engulfed in evil energies from within their bodies, and they cry out in massive pain and agony from the orbs that burns their bodies.
Zack sees them being consumed, and everyone from the Ebon Hawk, even Edward, witnesss this with stunned fright as they have landed their ship. Two large energy column erupt from the locations that were from the Ragnos Brothers, and streams of energy now go to where Zack is. Zack jumps away from them, and they land onto where he was standing from. Zack lands on a platform from the energies, and sees familiar people from the energy source. As it clears, it is revealed to be that of Inferno and Night Terror. Zack is shocked to see them back, and they grin at Zack from the distance. They suddenly vanish, and Zack realizes that they are behind him. He guards himself from the back, and they strike. Zack had successfully blocked their attack, but the darksiders are dismisssive of this. Zack distances himself from them, and sees that they have somehow got more powerful from the Sith'anite Materia that Kain and Akuhiei had obtained by luck. The darksiders tell Zack that it has been a while since they last saw him, and they thank him for the Sith'anite Materia that their originals had gained. They now declare this to be Zack's last battle, and for him to be ready for it. Zack gets uneasy and gets himself ready for a real fight, but then senses something strange from his amulet. He hears a familiar voice (Dark Zack) speaking to him, and says that he has to let him take this fight, but Zack hesitates for a moment. The darksiders attack him by surprise, and Zack dodges them by jumping away. Seeing no other way, Zack agrees to let the voice fight for him, but only to protect those he loves. The voice says that that is the exact reason why he will fight for him, and that its name is Dark Zack. Zack's amulet then resonates with dark energies, and his face is then looking away, and his body seems to be fueling with dark streams of energies.
Dark Zack VS Inferno & Night TerrorEdit
As Inferno and Night Terror look to Zack, Zack slowly turns his head to them, and seems to be going through his dark forms with a grin. He turns into his spreading dark form, and says "Our reunion.", and he shifts into his full dark form, and says in a ominous dark voice "I'll bet you're dying to watch.", and they darksiders realize on what he meant from this. They lunge at Zack to finish him, but Zack places his hand on his heart area, and groans from the pain, as the darkness resonates from his body. Zack continues to fall and lands subtley on the platforms, and as the darksiders lunge at him in speeds, Zack places his arms out to defend himself. And by that moment, their attacks are stopped instantly by Zack's hands, and his form has changed suddenly with dark wings, and the atmosphere has changed as well. Zack's sword then emerges from his hands by the darksiders' weapons, but it changes into a dark sword from dark energies. Inferno and Night Terror see this, and as they look to Zack, he replies "Good to see you...", and he slowly raises his head and says "brothers.", and is now in his Darksider form, Dark Zack himself.
He looks to them with a sinister grin, and they are shocked to see him transformed. Dark Zack takes them aback, and swings his sword swiftly, and they are thrown away from his sheer force of strength. The darksiders are then thrown to the top of the building, and they appear to be wounded by their chest areas. Dark Zack flies to the skies and lands at a distance from them on a higher platform of the building they are located. He looks to them with his smile still on his face, and Inferno and Night Terror are not pleased of what had occured to them. Dark Zack notices that their powers are greatly diminished from their originals' bodies that they are under control of, and says that that's too bad with a look of pity, but still having his grin about himself. They asks him on what he wants, and that if he desires to devour them to increase his powers. However, Dark Zack clarifies that he has no desire to devour such filth and vile darksiders who have no sense of heart. He continues to say that his desires are completely different from theirs, and states that he is finally able to see the real world for the first time in his own body, as he looks to the skies. He now says to them that, what he desires the most, is to protect those that Zack cherishes in his heart, and eliminate those that would harm those that Zack loves, and he makes a grinning smile that reveals his sharply jagged teeth. Just as his family has done for all this time. He stretches out his right arm to the skies, and opens his hand, which causes a massive universal-wide vortex of dark clouds, and Inferno and Night Terror are stunned by this to great extent. Dark Zack then clarifies that he will even have to use the full power of darkness to do that for Zack, and that he'll have to banish those that tried to slaughter the Sith'arians from Sith'aria. The darksiders then asks him on what will then happen to those in his care for this unusual heroic act of his. Dark Zack just looks to them with a more sinister grin and slitted eyes that, that will just be left to their imaginations, if they have hearts to know the answers. Dark Zack now grips his palm, with thunder and lightning occuring from this in the skies, and he dashes towards them in high speeds, and the darksiders do so as well. They draw out their weapons, and clash against each other, with a instant flash of light occuring from this upon their impact.
As the battle between the darksiders continue, the darkness from within the skies by Dark Zack's power then spreads with streams of darkness that feeds off the remaining bodies of the people that had attempted to murder the Sith'arians from existance, while also going after those that are alive and devour them into the darkness. While this occurs, the areas are also being rejuvenated to their original states from the darkness that is of Dark Zack's overwhelming power. Everyone sees this with great disbelief, and Selia wonders if they is really Zack's dark power. As the power of darkness spreads all around the areas, Dark Zack is then seen battling the darksiders from building to building and swings his sword that sends them flying away. They try to regain their balance, but they see Dark Zack lunging at them from a great distance, and he slices them to the one of the skyscrapers and they crash into them as a result. Inferno is angered by being overwhelmed by someone who's very presence has been concealed for a long time. Dark Zack then jumps into the building that they are in from the broken wall, and lunges at them to attack. They exchange blows, but Inferno and Night Terror are unable to inflict damage to Dark Zack. Dark Zack then dashes across the rooms, and the Darksiders have a troubled time of catching him on their sights. Night Terror then hears Dark Zack attacking them from a distance, and they prepare to defend themselves. However, Dark Zack throws sword attack after another, and the darksiders have a hard time defending themselves. They end up destroying nearly everything within the building, and they lock their weapons together, which causes a shockwave within their location. Dark Zack is impressed by their survival, and asks them on where did they manage to survive this much time outside their originals's bodies. They just tell him that it's no business of his, and they try to decapacitate him in front and back. However, Dark Zack dodges this, and kicks them out of the building with sheer force of strength.
They are now outside again, but have now suffered even more massive damage. Dark Zack flies to their current location, and strikes with his sword. They manage to block it, but are being pushed by his vast power. They continue to throw attack after attack, and the darksiders even unleash their Inferno Twister and Shadow Reaver attacks on Dark Zack, but the latter just vanishes out of sight from their attacks. Dark Zack appears before them by standing firmly on a pole, while Inferno and Night Terror lunge at him, but miss. Dark Zack keeps his grin about him, and flies to the large skyscrapers, with the darksiders following suit. Dark Zack looks to them and says that he just thought of a wonderful present for them, and he turns around and slices off a skyscraper piece that is sended to them. They manage to destroy it before it could hit them, but have lost sight of Dark Zack. They are then near the skyscraper, and Dark Zack attacks them out of nowhere. They clash their weapons and Dark Zack asks them with a sinister smile if he shall give them despair. They continue to attack each other, but Dark Zack causes more damage to them than the other way around. He then distances himself from them on a tall skyscraper edge, and the darksiders look to him frustrated anger. Dark Zack looks to them with his hair flowing from the breeze of the atmosphere, and he tells them to be on their knees, as he wants them both to beg for forgiveness. He then satisfactly looks to the skyscrapers high areas, and they suddenly break apart and explode from the dark lightning that striked them from the skies, and Dark Zack looks to them with arms open with triumph and spreaded wings. Inferno and Night Terror then lunge after him, and Dark Zack leaps to the broken pieces. He then slices them instantly, and they scatter into more pieces that causes debris and dark energies to surround them.
The Darksiders then slashes after each piece of the dubris, and Dark Zack slashes one in front of them to attack. They prepare to fight again, but Dark Zack vanishes out of sight. Dark Zack then appears behind them and attacks. They fight in like what seems to be an eternity, but Dark Zack is proven to be too much for them, and Inferno and Night Terror seems to be in trouble from his might. They then attack simultaneously at Dark Zack, but the latter stops their weapons with his bare hands. They are stunned, and are then attacked across the chest again by Dark Zack's sword. Seeing that they are in no way of matching up to him, they then unleash a massive dome of destructive energies to distract Dark Zack for them to escape from him. Dark Zack sees them running away, and frowns as the debris and destruction falls to the gounds from the skies and causes massive impact onto the grounds. Inferno and Night Terror then land on a high platform of a building, but Inferno has had too much energy out of his system. Night Terror then notices that Dark Zack is on their tail, but sees Zack's friends nearby. The darksiders then attempt to attack Zack's friends to make Dark Zack lose his focus. However, Dark Zack appears before them and stops their attacks. They get into a lock on their weapons, and Dark Zack turns them around and pushes them away to the ground. They are then clashing attack after attack, and Night Terror and Inferno, out of desparation, unleash their Cerunga blasts on Selia, Edward and the others. Dark Zack sees this with distress, and teleports to save them. He succeeds in neutralizing their blasts with a swing of his sword, but the darksiders appears before him. They struck at Dark Zack, and the latter blocks their attacks with his left arm. They finally come to the conclusion that Dark Zack's weakness is Zack's friends. Dark Zack is concerned by this, and they wonder if they should have the pleasure of taking them away from him and Zack. Dark Zack takes this to shock, as his eyes are pinted sharp, and sees Zack's happy memories with his friends and family shifting his his head.
Dark Zack then grabs on to their weapons, and being fueled by the desire to protect, pushes them away even further than before. They are off balance from this and are in disbelief with much shock. Dark Zack then looks to them with pity and says "I pity you. You two just don't get it at all.". The darksiders ignore this and attack Dark Zack with fury and might. However, Dark Zack dodges them easily and kicks them to the skies with his strength. He then positions himself and lunges at them in high speeds. He readies his sword, sprouts his wings even wider and declares "There's not a single thing you both cherish!!!". Dark Zack's sword is then fueled with darkness, and Inferno and Night Terror ready themselves. Out of surprise, Dark Zack's power in the skies then forms symbols of the sith'arians as a massive dome, and they surround the darksiders from escaping with chains of darkness. Inferno and Night Terror are stunned by this, and Dark Zack is then shown resonating with darkness, and his eyes glowing with bright fury. He uses the attack "Darkness Finisher", which from his sword summons seven different colored swords forms around the darksiders, and he takes each one to strike at them. They are greatly wounded by this, and Dark Zack fuels his sword with the darkness and declares it as "Darkness Getsuga", and strikes them both within an enormous wave of darkness. The attack then dissipates and Dark Zack is then shown on the platform with a single swing of his sword of dark energies, looking to Inferno and Night Terror and says to them "Stay where you both belong. In the depths of evil.". They skies then shine of light, everything looks back to perfect shape, and the darksiders are then being consumed by their power, but not before saying with their wings open wide "We will... Never stay there forever.", and they fade away into nothing from then on.
Bonding Journies Arc (Bonus 2)Edit
The Great Droid War Arc Edit
Battle Of The Gods Arc Edit
Zack VS Kain & AkuhieiEdit
While Zack's fight against Marka still rages on, Kain and Akuhiei are seen still alive, with Marka smirking and they try to interfere their fight. They keep Zack away from Marka by clashing their weapons to Zack's dual Sword of Destiny, and Zack is greatly surprised to see them still alive (despite that they were in near death from Zack's imperfect D.M.W. form). Zack and the Brothers keep their distance from each other, and Marka frowns with a slight grunt. Kain and Akuhiei now ask that, before they proceed, they want to ask Marka a question, and Marka wonders what that may be. They asks on what happened to the rest of their armies, as well as all those that have fought in this War of the Realms. Marka simply answers with his eyes close that they died, and the Death Brothers wonders if he means all of them, and Marka says yes, for they all died. They seem unease from this, but the Death Brothers say that if that's so, and they focus their attention on Zack. Zack asks them on why they are defending him, but they are still trying to fight Zack off. After a brief and pointless fight, Zack easily beats them, but doesn't kill them and he says to them to stop it. Kain and Akuhiei are badly beaten from the early fight, and Marka looks to them with no expression. They get up on their feet again, and say to Zack that they can't stop now, and Zack asks why did they come here in the first place, seeing that their in no condition to fight. Kain and Akuhiei now prepare their weapons, but at that moment, the Death Brothers disappear, and marka and Zack realizes that they are behind him, and point their weapons to his [Marka] neck. Marka questions them on what they are doing, but they still maintain their focus. Kain and Akuhiei tell Marka that they are going to try and persuade him to not destroy all of existance in this universe, and for Marka to use the Anti-Universal Crest to remake all of existance into a much more suitable place. They even remembered about what Marka said about that, if he wanted to destroy all of existance, they would have no other choice but to obey him. Kain and Akuhiei express honestly that they slightly felt that they wouldn't mind seeing all this disappear, but that's what they thought without much thinking. Zack maintains his guard, while Marka looks to them without turning his head. Kain and Akuhiei express that when they looked into their father's eyes, they thought that they were reminded of the time that they had with Zack, and how they looked to him with respect, for it was the reason why they stood by Marka's side in the first place. However, they also revealed that it was the time during their fights with Darth Vader and Yoda in the Temple of Time that they had remembered something a long time ago. Back then, they wanted to change things into something better, and to protect the innocent from danger, for it was their desire, and Marka just looks with a much more frowner face and disappointment. Kain and Akuhiei say that Zack, his friends and of themselves had the same beliefs, as that was the reason why they stood by them in the Mandalorian Wars, and why they trained hard to fight by their side, even if they weren't there anymore, and marka pulls out his hands from his pockets. Zack then puits his guard down from hearing this, and Kain and Akuhiei also expressed that, when they thought that Zack and his friends had abandoned him and his brother, the sheer emptyness of that would-be betrayal transformed his admiration and respect into anger and hatred, but realized that it was pointless to hold on to that, and now want to make things amend again. Zack looks on more, and Kain and Akuhiei now want to know that, if Marka now has the power to change all of existance, and if he makes it the way that it should be, as they slightly lower their weapons, then they shall kneel before him once more. They continue on, and Marka seems to be cracking his neckbone, and gripping his hand open and then tightly. They even tell Marka that, if he chooses to destroy all of existance out of hatred and revenge, as they sharply point near his neck with their weapons, then they will have no other choice but to stop him. They continue to say, as the winds seems to be blowing even harder than normal for a slight moment, that nothing is born of vengeance, and now that God, Jesus, Adas, Berial and the rest are dead from this War of the Realms, the only ones that can stop marka are them, and Marka's hand then glows in crimson energy, but only Zack sees this. Kain and Akuhiei now ask Marka on what his answer is, but Marka, after a moment, tells them that he's afriad that's impossible. Marka then fuels himself within a powerful column of energy that causes the ground to crumble and the skies to blow strong winds, and Zack notices that he's planning something while guarding against the energy's massive pressure. Kain and Akuhiei yell to Marka not to do this, but as they thrust their weapons to Marka, he stops them with his bare hands with no effort. Marka then tells them that they don't have sufficient power to stop him, and he uses Force Grip to keep them immobilize and helpless. Marka then crushes their weapons, and tells Kain and Akuhiei that he appreciates their help, because thanks for their long conversation and interference, they have given him enough time to let the Anti-Universal Crest full-power to course and spread throughout his entire body, and Marka's hand then generates two Spear of Midnight Blacks. Zack tries to stop him, but Marka's Power Level Pressure prevents him from stopping Marka. Marka then mercilessly and ruthlessly impales Kain and Akuhiei, and they are in great pain. With that done, Marka then turns around, while Kain and Akuhiei fall to the ground. They try to reason with him again, but Marka is frustratingly irritated and throws them away with great force with his feet, and as they are near their ends, he unleashes fully charged Force Lightning on them that completely burns and incinerates them, and their bodies fall to the ground from 5,000 feet, and causes a massive impact, and Marka stands expressionless with his back turned on them.
Shattered Memories Arc Edit
Rings Of Naught Arc Edit
Resurrection Of Evil Arc Edit
Dualing Championship Arc Edit
The Final War Arc Edit
A New Beginning Arc (Bonus 5)Edit
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Akuhiei is one of the most dangerous opponents in the storyline. He has the following abilities:
- Enhanced Strength: Akuhiei has the exact same level of strength that Kain possesses and can use them to his own advantages. He can slice through walls with his fingers, and be able to rip a wookie with little effort in place.
- Immense Endurance: Although not as strong as Kain's skin, Akuhiei can be able to handle against blasters and swords to some extent, and can last much longer from massive damage.
- Immense Durability: Akuhiei has a frightening measure of being able to stand and fight, despite being pierced, sliced, cut, or harmed in any way that no mortal can survive from. He was even able to keep fighting inspite that he looks to be dying from massive internal and external damage.
- Enhanced Speed: Akuhiei has excellent amounts of speed to keep up to most speedsters, and can use his speed in battle to help his chances of fighting strong opponents. He is far faster than Kain, and is nearly the equal to Kairo's, but far from Neon's and Viloura's great speeds.
- Enhanced Stamina: Akuhiei has massive amounts of stamina to keep him going, and to continue fighting without losing breath for long periods of fighting. He even seems to be able to stand from a difficult situation, despite taking on an ordeal from near-death.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Akuhiei has extremely keen reflexes to help him avoid any necessary attacks that come his way that are too fast for anyone to evade or block, and can even attack by instinct if needed.
- Enhanced Flexibility: Akuhiei has keen flexible skills to help him slip through a tight situation, and even help him in fighting opponents that use the same attacks that can take an enemy by surprise.
- Enhanced Agility: Akuhiei can jump to the size of buildings, and leap for miles with relative ease.
- Instant Regenerative Healing Factor: Akuhiei has a factor that allows him to regenrate in a matter of seconds from losing a limb, or from any injury that is applied to him from internal or external. He can even regrow his head if decapacitated, but ends up using some amounts of energy in doing so, and eventually running out if continued.
- Bara: Akuhiei can generate purple colored energy in his hands to fire a blast of energy that is 20 times faster than a Cerunga, and can cause severe damage to the target.
- Cerunga: Akuhiei can unleash a single column blast of purple energy in either of his hands to attack an enemy from a long distance or up-close, and cause major damage to them and the area that follows in its course.
- Shadow Cerunga: By using the shadow element in conjunction with his Cerunga, Akuhiei can fire a shadow-type Cerunga that can do more damage than a normal Cerunga can do, and its area damage is greatly increased to dramatic effects.
- Flight & Levitation: Due to the use of shadows, Akuhiei can fly at great speeds, and leave a great shadowy and demonic trail when doing so. He can even stand perfectly in the air if needed.
- Master Strategist & Tactition: Despite being sinisterly insane and bloodthirsty, Akuhiei is very keen in strategy, and seems to be Kain's equal on the battlefield and wars. Akuhiei can even figure out an enemy's strength and weakness when fighting them, and can use them to his advantage.
- Master Swordsmanship Specialist: Akuhiei is very skilled in the art of swordsmanship, and can even take on Kain on even grounds. He was able to defeat nearly a billion droids with little effort, and came out alive from the danger that was posed to him.
- Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Akuhiei is very deadly in hand-to-hand combat, and can fight in terms that seems to be unpredictable to most enemies.
- Master Marksmanship Specialist: Akuhiei is well-known to be very skilled in marksmanship, and can take on blaster masters in their own way of fighting.
- Master Manipulator: Akuhiei has a keen skill in manipulating those around him that can pierce them like daggers, and even turn the truths in them to do his bidding with a mixture of lies and deceit as well.
- Keen Intellect: Akuhiei has very keen and sharp intellect, despite being sadistically insane and sinister at the core of his being. He can easily see through the lies and reveal the truth if needed, and even solve politics if it interests him.
- Shadow Manipulation: Akuhiei has been a prodigy in the art of shadows, and is said to be a match to Orochi (also known as Slither) in a battle of shadows. Akuhei can use the power of shadows to do almost anything that he can think of. He has the following:
- Shadow Tendrils: Akuhiei can summon numerous tendrils from his limbs, and be able to pierce and kill his enemies when using them, or strangling them if need be.
- Shadow Burial: Akuhiei can summon shrouds of shadows to his command, and then surround his enemies within their location. He then traps them within them, and by closing his hand, can crush them to death, leaving their exploded remains behind.
- Shadow Mirage: By the power of shadows, Akuhiei can create mirages at his enemies to confuse them, and then take advantage of their situation.
- Shadow Intangibility: Akuhiei can use the power of shadows to become invulnerable to harm, and the attacks that his opponents throw at him only slip through his body.
- Shadow Blades: Akuhiei can summon swords of shadows that levitate all around him, and then simple shoot them at his opponents from afar, and will cause massive damage to them.
- Nightmare Torment: Akuhiei has a special ability that allows him to torment his victoms into a hellish and very agonizing death that can last of an eternity. He does this by merely standing before a large crowd who are within his Power Level Pressure, and they feel as if they are being crushed under countless planets. His mask's markings turn into a vertical black line over his eye (much like his darksider's markings). His eye on his mask then shows his human eye, but its sclera is black with the iris glowing yellow. Akuhiei's power is very similiar to that of Kain's Perfect Obedience, as its powers has almost the same conditions as Kain's own. Akuhiei can make the torment last for as long as he wishes, or keep at it for long periods of time, while in reality it has only been a single second. However, despite being a terrifying power, it has no effect on those that are immune to such things that involve nightmares within people. The following goes by this:
- It requires direct eye contact on the target.
- Its range is limited for about 500 meters away.
- It can't work on Kairo and the superiors, as they have been through many tasks from nightmares.
- It also cannot work on those he is related to, because this came from his lineage.
- It cannot work on Zack, as his Darksider, Dark Zack, will only reverse the process, and because he is immune from it when fighting against it from before.
Akuhiei has mastered most of the techniques in the Force. His Midi-chlorian count was 25,000, but has increased to 250,000,000 due to his previous limit being destroyed, and the chains of restrictions in the Force being broken. He has the following:
- Force Push/Whirlwind/Wave:
- Force Shock/Lightning/Storm:
- Force Sense:
- Force Sight:
- Immense Force Power:
- Enhanced Strength:
- Enhanced Endurance:
- Enhanced Stamina:
- Enhanced Durability:
- Enhanced Speed:
Akuhiei can now enter his own Colossus mode from his training with the Sith'arians, and can use it at any time required. It has the following abilities:
- Enhanced Strength:
- Enhanced Endurance:
- Enhanced Durability:
- Enhanced Speed:
- Enhanced Stamina:
- Enhanced Reflexes:
- Enhanced Agility:
- Enhanced Flight & Levitation:
Akuhiei can now be able to transform into his own Sith'arianfication form from his hard training with the Sith'arian superiors, and use it to full extent. It has the following abilities:
- Enhanced Strength:
- Enhanced Endurance:
- Enhanced Durability:
- Enhanced Speed:
- Enhanced Reflexes:
- Enhanced Flexibility:
- Enhanced Stamina:
- Enhanced Agility:
- Enhanced Power Level:
- Enhanced Shadow Manipulation:
Dark Wing PilotEdit
Akuhiei pilots the Dark Wing Unit.
- Master Piloting Skills:
- Shadow Reaver:
- Shadow Sythe of Death:
- Black & White Lightsabers:
Family & RelativesEdit
Marka Ragnos: Father
Tahlia Ragnos: Mother
Kain Ragnos: Brother
Maria Ragnos: Sister
Shirley Ragnos: Wife
Dilan Ragnos: Son
Carleen Ragnos: Daughter
- "I'm an agent of chaos."
- "Now we're talkin'!"
- (to Exar Kun) "How about alive, hmm? Do you wanna know why I do these evil games? My father was a tyrant...and a fiend. One night, he comes home crazier than usual. Mommy always remained quiet and obedient, but suddenly got a knife to defend herself without thinking. He doesn't like that. Not...one...bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife out of her hands, beating her and laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?" He comes at me with the knife - "Why so serious?" sticks the blade in my mouth - "Let's put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?"
- "Okie dokie, let's drag these down. They must be as heavy as bodies."
- (to Lily) "Such beauty they hold, these tears of sorrow. Surely they are the most precious substance in the world. But are you worthy to shed such tears? The act of mourning the dead belongs to the realm of humans.
- (to Lily) "Ahhh, my beautiful little girls. But still, can you really call these things corpses?"
- (to Lily) "Frailty, thy name is woman. No, that's not right. You little Androids weren't even born from a woman's womb. Am I right?."
- (to Lily) "The human race, fearful in its weakness, built this world in a futile attempt to elude the abyss they call mortality. Culture…civilization…all delusions created by a powerless race, and of little use, like a barren woman. But amidst all this, you continue to exist as an unfettered soul, free from the shackles of flesh and blood… A completely pure consciousness… An eternal spiral, undefiled by impurities… a fusion of fire, breath, and spirit… What can we call you…but angels? New, unadulterated psyches… But what you lack is reality. And that is what I shall provide you with…!"
- (to Lily) "Ah, ma belle pêche. There's no need to tremble like that. Else you'll make me feel like a péché myself."
- (to Lily) "Oh! Did I catch a glimpse of a young man within your heart? Your feelings are pulsing from the depths of your heart, but I find that hard to swollow. Who is this boy you hold so dearly? Maybe he's a very dear brother to you? This boy with light skin, black hair, red eyes...! Red eyes? Red eyes?! Zacky-Boy! Of course, Zacky-Boy! It's all so perfect!!"
- (to Lily) "Do you know what he said while he coughed up his lifeblood? "Except corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone." Wheat, eh? There's enough of it, we can afford to waste as much as we want. Like my head, you see?"
- (to Kayle) "You killed your comrades ten years ago. Heh. Revan gave the order for you to end the Mandalorians on Malachor V, and you thought activating the Mass Shadow Generator would end the war. What a childish idea. The fact is, you're a mass murderer!"
- (to Kayle) "That's how you justify it in retrospect? Well, it explains your death wish! You want to save people's lives? It's your own wretched soul you're trying to save! That's why you're always charging into danger, placing yourself on the edge of death!"
- (to Kayle) "You're no hero! You're just trying to wash the blood off your hands! A little girl begging to be punished!"
- (to Revan of his past butchery) "On a similar note I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife."
- (to Zack) "Is this coincidence, or are you back on the case? If so, goody-goody."
- (to Zack) "Don't talk like you're one of them! You're not...even if you'd like to be. To them you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out. Like a leper. See, their morals, their "code"...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these uh, these "civilized people", they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."
- (to Zayne) "Do you know why I use blades? Guns are too quick. You can't really savor all the little emotions. Y'see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are, so in a way, I knew your friends and family members better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?"
- (to Carth) "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing ships. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I...I just do things. The Republic has plans. The Jedi have plans. Alek's got plans. They're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say…ah, come here. When I say that you and your wife was nothing personal, you'll know that I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans. And, uh...look where that got ya."
- (to Carth) "I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself! Look at what I did to this planet with a few cargo ships and a couple of blasters. Hm? You know-–you know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan"… even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I told the press that, like, a Sith Lord will get shot, or a ship load of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that one little old senator will die...well, then everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, then everything becomes…chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair."
- (to Htaed) "All you care about is money and power. This galaxy deserves a better class of evil, and I'm gonna give it to them. Watch, as I prepare the Shadow Devastator to annihilate Coruscant off the map."
- (to Zack) "We really should stop this fighting. Otherwise, we'll miss the fireworks!"
- "And here we… go!"
- "You can't rely on anyone these days. You gotta do everything yourself. [to Zack] Don't we? That's okay. I came prepared. [takes out a ignition switch, presumably the one that will ignite the Shadowrung's beam cannon] It's a funny world that we live in. Speaking of which, do you know how I got this scar?"
- (to Zack) "Uhh, you... You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness... and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun! I think you and I are destined to do this forever."
- (to Kayle) "You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of your comrades who died from Malachor V."
- (to Kallen) "Oooo! Scary, scary! You've always been two-faced you know, offering life in one hand and delivering death in the other. Too bad I can't die so easily."
- (to Kallen) "Well, fine with me. By the way, do you need some help getting spare clothes?"
- (to Kallen playfully) "Oh, is that how you refer to your brother-in-law?"
- (to Kallen) "That's all I can remember, Queen, but if I think of any more, I will let you know. Oh, and Kallen, just one more thing: love your skin!"
- (to Kain) "Oh, so now it's peace talks, eh? Didn't Father say that, too? 'Destruction and chaos lived together in perfect pandemonium.'"
- "It wasn't hard. See, madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little PUSH!"
- (To Kallen) "You seem to be visiting me very often, Kallen. And it's mostly to chat privately with me, rather than gaining information that you know full well I wouldn't give publicly. People will spread rumors and say that we're in love. Like a secret affair. Ice and shadow... What a pleasant duo of death!"
- (to Daira) "Of course you would! That's how you were created. Because you're the commanding archangel of Heaven's evil intent. Do you know what the Evil Legacy is like? It's as sweet and seductive as a deal with the devil."
- (to Daira) "Oh right, there's still that imitation. You're such a pitiful man, Michael. To think you have to satisfy yourself with this toy!"
- (to Daira) "Is this rag doll important to you? It's too late, she's already been damaged, by my own hand. I enjoyed every minute of it too. You should give it a try, Michael. I'm sure if it were you...she'd be happy to..."
- "It's all for your own good. And if it's not for your own good, it's for my entertainment."
- (to Kain) "Come on, Kain. You've got to pull it together."
- (to Kain) "I didn't want you to find me."
- (to Kallen and others) "I was beginning to worry that you guys weren't gonna catch on. Kain never did pick the brightest bunch."
- (to Kain) "I told you. I didn't want to be found. Not like this. When I fought with Night Terror, while I drifted between life and death... When it invaded my heart and I won... But to find and push back Inferno, who was hiding in the shadows of Evil inside you...I had to become Night Terror himself."
- The word "Aku" in Akuhiei's first name means "evil, vice, ill, wrong" in several japanse terms.
- Akuhiei is inspired by the idea from Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, as he possesses a mask that resembles the one Ichigo wields from her inner hollow.